Sunday, October 10, 2010

First blog and stuff

Hey guys! this is me, Shams (your average guy from your average city), blogging for the first time in my life. To be very honest when I was first introduced to the idea of blogging I really did not think that I would ever be interested. But, then again, life is full of surprises which is undoubtedly one of life's many beauties; more importantly I realized that all of us of have this craving inside us. A craving to share; a craving to let others know who we really are, a craving to be one and yet be unique; a craving that people will love us for who we really are and not for who they think we are. Well, blogs make it much easier. So I thought I might as well join. It's almost 1:30 in the morning right now. I think I will leave you guys here for now and go off to bed. Till then, Adios. Have fun and live life to the fullest.

N.B: I appreciate constructive criticism but no disrespectful remarks please. Thank you again :).

No comments:

Post a Comment